Monday, June 27, 2011

First week in Niaragua

I cannot come up with a really good blog post. The only thing I know to say is that I have had an amazing week! I have played with kids that none of us know what kind of home they really have, I have eaten a fish that still has eyes in it. Bathed in a lake three times! Slept on the floor with 6 other people ,with bugs all around me. I have spent time with God in the morning while looking at a beautiful sunrise!
God has shown me so much! And I still have tow and a half weeks left!
I will try to write more later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, darling! I'm so glad you are blessed and being a blessing. Take good care of yourself! I love you bunches and bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome, Candace! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete