Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shirts for Uganda


Many people think my journey to Uganda starts on July 6th when I walk down a dirt path to the cabins at the AIM training camp. That, however, is not the case. My journey to Uganda, Africa started months ago with raising the funds to get to there. So far I’ve auctioned off a Letters in Nature Alphabet, sold candles, written support letters(www.iamonlyonebutiamone.blogspot.com/2011/11/here-i-am-send-me.html), ect…  And I’m glad to say I already have half my money! Which means I now only need $2,325 to go! To help raise the rest I am selling T-shirts. Fund The Nations has designed the T-shirts. I’m selling each shirt for $20 each. (If I have to mail the shirt/shirts it will be $23 each.) The sizes range from small to 2X. The profit off of each shirt goes straight into my Uganda fund! (That percentage depends on how many shirts I sell but is at least 1/2.)

If you want to order a shirt/shirts send a check made out to me (Candace Jeffcoat) and put your t-shirt size/sizes on the memo line.  Mail it to:

Candace Jeffcoat
c/o Siloam Baptist Church
268 Siloam Church Road
Magee, MS  39111

Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment